MJS Cotton-Rich with SILVADUR technology
Different from bedding linens where people pursue softness, breathability and comfort, tablecloth is more about functions, durability and comfort. It needs to be resistant from pilling, ripping and wrinkling, most important, spill-proof, while retains color after each laundry cycles. At the same time, it needs to feel and look like cotton, to offer the same comfort as cotton made products.
With the innovation of special-engineered yarn spinning and fabric finishing technology, KOZIS MJS pure poly fabric made possible to be cotton-rich look and feel, while at the same time retain the durability of polyester. All KOZIS MJS kitchen linens are treated with SILVADUR advanced microbial control, one of the most technologically significant products.
SILVADUR Advanced Microbial Control
Patented Polymer Technology
SILVADUR* uses a patented polymer technology to deliver silver ions via an “intelligent control” mechanism. When bacteria land on the surface of treated articles, the silver ions neutralize the unwanted organisms, resulting in effective microbe-derived protection. SILVADUR binds to bacterial DNA preventing replication, causing changes to the cellular membrane so it can not function properly.
SILVADUR antimicrobial technology is particle free & readily water-dilutable, forming phase stable & solids-free finishing bath solutions for easy & rapid processing of fabric when used appropriately. The product is dilutable in textile treatment baths & forms an insoluble interpenetrating polymer network with silver ions when applied to a fabric.
*SILVADUR is owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
What to consider when purchase UV-C sanitization device
One Chart Shows The Best And Worst Face Mask Types, Based on The Latest Research
- The ideal face mask for coronavirus protection blocks large droplets along with smaller airborne particles.
- In general, masks should have more than one layer and be made of tightly woven fabrics.
- Based on several studies evaluating masks' protection levels, we've ranked the most common types from best (an N95 mask) to worst (masks with a built-in valve or vent).
Truth about Thread Count
- HIGHER THREAD COUNT ≠ BETTER QUALITY.
- There are many ways to inflate the thread count, don't be fooled by the numbers without understanding the cotton staple, yarn and weave.
- An ideal thread count of cotton sheet should be ranging from 200-500 TC.